Sunday, June 17, 2012

Opera 12 final released - with broken printer support

Opera released the final version of their 12th version of the web browser. It can be downloaded for free at http://opera.com/download . Unfortunately they released it with a pretty bad and unfortunate printer bug: When printing with my Canon LBP5050n the letters are printed over each other! Well, I have to admit I am pretty frustrated and unmotivated since Tim Altman left Opera Software and since then it appeared by the feedback I received from Opera, that nobody really cared anymore what was done and wrong with the Mail client they had. 2 years later I have a six-core CPU and updated HDDs and stuff and it's still slow as shit. (Read my opinion about this here and follow the discussion there). Technorati Tags: , ---- Wanna discuss this post? Then do it in my forum! :) ----

4 comments:

We24support- brother printer said...

Nice Blogs...
We resolve every issue arising with your computer operating system,
Windows, software, internet security, etc.

Nafcom said...

@ We24support- brother printer: I doubt that as this is clearly a bug inside Opera, as all other programs work fine

Alex Walker said...

Thanks for sharing your experience with us...Useful information on the compatibility issues of Opera 12 with printer support...

Useful Link-Brother-printer-support

Thanks

Alex Walker said...

hmmm...Helpful blog to discuss your printer issues...Want to hear more...keep it Up!!!

Want more help...visit Brother printer support

Thanks