Saturday, November 14, 2009

Added my Twitter updates to my blog

Today, I have decided to add my Twitter updates to my blog.

I found a hint of possible ways to include Twitter to your blog but none of them were what I wanted. Today while researching the Facebook blocked in Vietnam issue I noticed that MikeInTaiwan did it in the way I wanted. I just changed some CSS and HTML code here and there and ta-da! It's done! It has been tested to work in:

Latest IE8
Latest Opera
Latest Firefox
Latest Chrome
Latest Safari

If you are interested to make something similar to your blog, the core code can be here


Technorati Tags: ,
----
Wanna discuss this post? Then do it in my forum! :)
----

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that blog. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read the article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.