Sunday, August 30, 2009

MySpace offers real emailing now and it's broken for me.

That's right!

Here is what they write.:

"Get your own @myspace.com address
Send and receive messages from inside or outside
the MySpace Network
A uniquely MySpace twist on mail"


Just the problem is:

can only send emails from it but not receive! The privacy settings are set to "Open - Allow all to email me".

I am working with MySpace Support on the issue now, I hope they will fix it! In past in contrast to Orkut and Facebook, they were responding and fixing issues I had experienced! 8-)

(By the way: even though been told it will be worked on and fixed, it never has been, after 3 years now!).


MySpace also released a video. Among of the things they promise are unlimited storage and perfect privacy!:

MySpace Mail






Technorati Tags: ,
----
Wanna discuss this post? Then do it in my forum! :)
----
No more ICQ Support? Get active! Complain now!

No comments: