Thursday, May 21, 2009

So, I have got twitter and twitter4skype seems to be back

So thanks to a friend I have followed the hype and got also a twitter account.

And I learned that the homepage of Twitter4Skype is no more. Thanks to Google I found an Article on SkypeJournal telling about it.
So it's not really an extra, it's a contact to add to your Skype contact list! They appear to have been down but back now as their mood message write "sorry for long sleep and test now.".

I have tested it and yea-ha, it works! however notice that the update delay is 60 seconds (not really a big problem)



Technorati Tags: ,
----
Wanna discuss this post? Then do it in my forum! :)
----
No more ICQ Support? Get active! Complain now!

2 comments:

Wolfbernz said...

Hi Nafcom,
I found myself pulled into the Twitter thing also... I am exploring it to see what all you do there besides post something!

If you get a chance stop by my blog and join Top Sites Tuesday... It helps bring new readers to everyones blogs.

Your friend
Wolf

Nafcom said...

@Wolfbernz:

Yes, I noticed you followed me and some others, too! I will check it out as soon as I can, promised! :) I am one of your first supporters, so how could I ignore you?`:D