Saturday, September 29, 2007

I have added BlogRush

Because of a positive and descriptive post at The Pisstakers mentioning BlogRush, I thought myself to try it.

Since How Much Is Your Blog Worth isn't a dynamic banner which automagically updates the numbers, I decided to remove it in favour of this.

(if anybody is interested: from 2800 two years ago, it climbed now to $18,065.28. for my blog!

Thanks to all that helped!

My visitor amount also gained a little, which could maybe becaue of BlogRush or because of Mr. Dew's new blogtemplate for me!. I will have to check that in detail.

Interesting is the raising amount of Safari for Windows users to my blog, and I can gurantee you it displays there (tested it myself) and even does with IE6 (tested too) just IE5.5 and below is a problem, but nobody uses that anymore.

My Swicki Search tags do not display in Sarafi now but I received an email from them telling me thy are working on fixing this!


Thanks to all again for being involved, including my steady readers and fans :)

Technorati Tags: ,
----
Wanna discuss this post? Then do it in my forum! :)
----
No more ICQ Support? Get active! Complain now!

4 comments:

Ed said...

Hey Jorge, that is a great theme, much improved and the content is much easier to read and digest. Glad the blog rush article was of use.

Nafcom said...

@Ed: Thanks Ed, gad you like it, I like Mr. Dew's new blog template, too :)
Joerg

MaxBlogPress said...

I recently developed a free wordpress plugin called "BlogRush Click Maximizer". By using it you can vastly improve your Click Through Rate.

This allows you to control what you want to display in BlogRush. You can even write alternate - short and catchy title just for BlogRush.

You will have total control of what appears over the BlogRush Network.

Check it out here:
http://www.maxblogpress.com/plugins/bcm/

Nafcom said...

@MaxBlogPress:

Thank you!
However unfortunately I am using Blogger instead. But maybe it's useful for some of my readers :)