Saturday, June 16, 2007

Weird dialog winodw after installing new SetPoint Vista X64 drivers


After installing the latest release of Logitech's SetPoint drivers/application, I received the above message after booking Vista X64 next day. I wonder what this is about especially since it has no pics I could click and it doesn't tell me exactly what is missing.

I own the MX1000 Cordless Laser Mouse.







Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,
----
Wanna discuss this post? Then do it in my forum! :)
----
No more ICQ Support? Get active! Complain now!

2 comments:

ed said...

what is wrong with the arrows on your keyboard, a mouse is a bit excessive for navigating Vista don't you think!

Nafcom said...

@Ed: Not at all! E.g. the SetPoint drivers allow to change between the tasks in Windows Vista's native 3D view (Windows Key and Tab) with the MX 1000's Window Button, this is making things a lot easier!