Saturday, May 05, 2007

RealTek driver problems solved!

Yesterday, I spent 2 hours getting the RealTek drivers updated and to work and I have fixed all the issues, except the one connected with Skype video.

I was confronted with tons of error messages while uninstalling the old drivers and reinstalling the new drivers but in the end I have figured it out!

Now even the RealTek Sound Manager (also can be found as Control Panel plugin) doesn't crash anymore. I had to figure also out, that the drivers from Windows Update which Vista downloaded and installed automatically were from 2005!

UPDATE: The problems returned, crap! :'(. Bad bad RealTek drivers :(



Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,
----
Wanna discuss this post? Then do it in my forum! :)
----
No more ICQ Support? Get active! Complain now!

1 comment:

Realtek Driver said...

Nice and very informative post. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Please keep on posting on this topic.

Realtek Driver