Friday, January 12, 2007

My blog got snapped!

Now and then I like to add new features and functions to my blog.
This time I saw it on the BlogDumps Blog. It's Snap shot previews for all links that open external sites.

Just mouseover over a link and a screenshot of that site will appear so you can see what you would visit if you clicked that link.


I think it's quite nifty and nice and hopefully useful for you - the readers! :)

Technorati Tags: ,
----
Wanna discuss this post? Then do it in my forum! :)
----
No more ICQ Support? Get active! Complain now!

2 comments:

Mr. Dew said...

Well, honestly, I'm not a fan of that. I thought it's kinda redundant feature, it doesn't really help people if you show them the screenshots. It's cool but not very practical. :)

Nafcom said...

@Mr. Dew: Thanks for being honest!
Well, I like it! :)
And it's not retundant since I haven't/hadn't such a thing before! :)