Tuesday, November 21, 2006

ICQ 6 Programmer speaking about Message History displayer/archive/search?

Today, the ICQ Team - i.e. ICQ 6 Programmer Sami A. elaborated about how sent messages are displayed:

"There are a lot of things I'm excited about in this new version. As an experienced programmer, I can say there are elements which are very innovative. For example, a new and friendly way of sending IM to your friends, or the ability to see easily and clearly all the messages received.
In general, I like this version for its user friendliness and great colors. I think this serves the ICQ brand perfectly.
"

Which does allow the guess that the most missed feature in ICQ 5.1 - A Message History Search & Archive could find its way back into ICQ 6 as I predicted earlier.

Read the complete entry at the ICQ 6 Blog



Technorati Tags: ,
----
Do you like the new background? Please vote in my forum! :)
----
No more ICQ Support? Get active! Complain now!

No comments: