Sunday, October 01, 2006

Frinkkin' horrible MySpaceIM


Sidenote: You can reach me on MySpaceIM adding "nafcom" or see other ways to contact me.
---------------

I have just learned by accident that MySpace has got an own instant messanger.
This instant messanger is a frikkin' horrible one which can be found and downloaded at http://www.myspace.com/myspaceim.

Disadvantages I have found so far:

-No ClearType support
-Links do not work (that includes the buttons within the program itself!) if default browser is not MSIE!
-Message History has no date & time stamp!

Now I am only waiting for Orkut to provide some better IM! :D


Technorati Tags: , , ,
----
Wanna discuss this post? Then do it in my forum! :)
----
No more ICQ Support? Get active! Complain now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a terrible review. MSIE sucks. Who wants that as their default browser?

Nafcom said...

@Anonymous:

Right. Well, the review is a bit old already, maybe newer versions are nicer already. Also since they will be compatible with Skype soon, I think it will improve definately