Thursday, June 01, 2006

Truth or joke?


June has started over here, and it's still very cold, brrr!

According to My Wishlist, *somebody* bought a Hard Gay version of Kurohige Kiki Ippatsu! I wonder whether this is for real or somebody is playing a trick on me! Infact I do not know anybody from Japan that would do such a present to me!

So, let's see! =)

I have added it to my wishlist as soon as I saw the video about it on the beconfused blog! :)



Technorati Tags: ,
----
Wanna discuss this post? Then do it in my forum! :)
----
No more ICQ Support? Get active! Complain now!

4 comments:

Mr. Dew said...

Wow, someone actually bought it. I love to own one of these too, hahaa... If I have the money and it's not that expensive - why not?

Nafcom said...

@Mr Dew; The point is, that it says somebody bought it _for me_ and I do not know anybody whould would do that.

Mr. Dew said...

For you? Did you receive that yet?

Nafcom said...

@Mr Dew: Not yet!
What else do you think is a wishlist good for? - Of course for telling people what you wish to own! :)