Saturday, June 17, 2006

No Labelr & Blog Categories

Unsuccessful tries for weeks lead me to the decision to give up trying to get a Labelr account, despite the fact I got told that I will get one.

So on my search for nice alternatives, I stumpled over this blog post listing all available possibilities for adding categories to blogspot blogs!


Luckily they also linked to Technorati tag solution which is perfect since I have added Technorati a while ago, this is the perfect solution until I got Labelr (if ever!). The categories can be selected and clicked on on the sidepanel and it should work in Opera, Gecko, MSIE! :)





Technorati Tags: ,
----
Wanna discuss this post? Then do it in my forum! :)
----
No more ICQ Support? Get active! Complain now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your site is loading fast