Saturday, May 20, 2006

My blog = spam blog?



My blog has been obviously flagged as spam (see: what is a spam blog?) and as you can see on above screenshots, now I have to do Word Verification before my post will get published!

I have requested a human review of my blog and verification that it is not a spam blog. I hope this proccess will happen quickly.

I find it funny how it's even possible to abuse a spam prevention system like that =)




Technorati Tags: ,
----
Wanna discuss this post? Then do it in my forum! :)
----
No more ICQ Support? Get active! Complain now!

2 comments:

Mr. Dew said...

A spam blog? I wonder how they determine you own a spam blog. Maybe it's because you have too much outgoing links?

Nafcom said...

Mr. Dew: Yeah, maybe this or somebody who doesn't like me clicked on "Flag?".

Anyway, next to filling the form, I also sent an email to the Blogger Team.