Saturday, May 27, 2006

Google Mars!


I found this here in the Everything In Its Place blog.

For all who thought Google Earth was cool with all its improvements over the time, then you missed Google Mars! :)

It's based on Google Maps.

If you want you can see, i.e. check out a 3-D fly-through movie of Valles Marineris made using Google Mars data here.



Also, I found here at the Anything Else blog that Google Earth is planed for Linux too now! :)



Technorati Tags: ,
----
Wanna discuss this post? Then do it in my forum! :)
----
No more ICQ Support? Get active! Complain now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

phew...

NASA World Wind has Mars too - with more data and in 3D

Nafcom said...

@Anonymous: Thanks for the info. I have tried it even once, I think! :)

But Google Mars is still in beta anyway, so who knows how it will end? :)