Friday, March 03, 2006

Internet Explorer 7 soon for Windows XP 64 Bit!

The Beconfused Blog recently reported about IE7, unfortunately I couldn't do the same, since it does not work on Windows XP 64 Bit yet, this will change soon as you can read on Bink's website!
But the sarcastic thing is; eventhough the Beta 2 of IE7 is scheduled for April this year, a IE 7 Update for Windows XP x64 Edition (KB904942) is already out! :D

it fixes "HTTP authentication issues in Windows-based systems that do not appear until Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 is installed."

Cool! :)



Technorati Tags: ,
----
Wanna discuss this post? Then do it in my forum! :)

2 comments:

aurora_starfire said...

lol,I still have Windows Professional 2000! But my mom has XP,so I'll tell her about it.
:0)

Nafcom said...

@aurora_starfire: Until she is an beta software lover, I would suggest her to wait till the final is out!