Sunday, February 05, 2006

Slow support wants to become fast!

Technorati, the blog crawler service is famous for its incredible slow support. Afer over half a year, they announced that they plan to change this. Wow, I am amazed they really did that. I already gave it up! :D

well, at least after months, my displaying error of Technorati in my blog got fixed with their help, I just needed patience for a couple of months.
But this happens often with huge companies, they are unable to proccess all support requests because of very few workers!

Good customer support costs money!...


Technorati Tags: ,
----
Wanna discuss this post? Then do it in my forum! :)

2 comments:

David said...

That's right. I'm sorry for the slow support over the past year or so. We're committeed to being more responsive to you when you have problems.

Dave

Nafcom said...

@David: Wow, I did not know that the Technorati crew reads my blog! =).

Thanks to the format suggestion I received from the Technorati Staff I hope to not so soon experience problems again, so no worries!

I won't stop using Technorati since it adds so much to my blog! :)