Monday, July 18, 2005

Icky Harry!

I have written earlier about Harry.

Today, let me convince you, that even you didn't see all the craziness you can buy nowadays for money!

Here we come: Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans

Here's what they write:

" The games will begin when everyone experiences the wonderment of NEW flavors such as Spaghetti, Soap, and Earthworm, while enjoying other delicious flavors such as Cherry, Blueberry, and Green Apple. Note: Boxes are randomly assorted and may not contain every flavor.

Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, the jelly bean preferred by Harry Potter, hold 20 mild and wild flavors. Dip into good flavors like Watermelon, Grape Jelly, Toasted Marshmallow, and more, or discover wild flavors like Earwax, Dirt, Grass, and others..."


"Earwax, Dirt, Grass" - Yummy stuff! :)
I always wanted beans that taste like dirt or earwax!

also this sounds wonderful:

"Manufactured in a plant that processes peanuts."


Anybody out there daring to buy and try? :D

Hahah! :)



Technorati Tags: ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would SO try the dirt flavored jelly bean.

Unfortunately, I doubt that there really is one. I've seen stuff advertised like that before... the green "grass" flavored thing is actually, like, lime or green apple.

If there actually WERE earthworm flavored jelly beans, though, I'd be the first in line to try it. Cos I figure it's better than finding out what it tastes like by eating a real earthworm. Muhahahahah.

Nafcom said...

@Anonymous: That's why I think it was fun if it really would be the taste of the original stuff as announced! :)

AJH said...

Actually I believe that the taste of earthworm is dictated entirely by how it's prepared.

Cooking an earthworm in direct sunlight until it is slightly dry is, according to my 5th grade science teacher Mister Knyfd, who was trained in the fine art of survival and gormet earthworming while in the Army circa WWII, similar in taste to a french fry: somewhat salty and crisp. While eating a live earthworm freshly plucked from the ground is said to have a more earthy, dirt-like flavor.

Nafcom said...

@AJH: Maybe they have put French Fries into one of the beans :)